Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Learning Goal: I’m working on a english question and need support to help me learn.
Objective vs. Subjective Observation Practice
1.Read each sentence below and determine if the sentence is an objective or subjective statement.
2.If you decide that the sentence is subjective, re-write the sentence so that it becomes an objective sentence.
1. Jonathon did not fight with Kyle because he is a good boy.
2. Michelle slowly approached Leah’s group of children, and softly spoke to Leah, “May I play?”
3. I hate spaghetti.
4. Terri was in the block corner, building a tower. He has excellent eye-hand coordination.
5. Marcie walked into the room this morning as if she were made at the world.
6. Mark’s friend Rob was playing in the play grocery store taking empty food boxes off the shelves, so Mark watches him for a minute and begins to take the boxes off the shelves and places them in a toy shopping cart.
7. Patty was mad at Lucia.
8. Jane lost her temper when she saw the big mess.
9. Jane walked into the art room. There was paint dripping down the side of the cupboard and splattered across the walls. She wailed, “Okay, I have
had about enough!”