Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Learning Goal: I’m working on a management case study and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
– please use your own words don’t copy and paste (no plagiarism)
– Please use keyboard (don’t use handwriting)
– All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
– I want answer with APA reference, references at least 5
– The answer should be total 1400 to 1500 words
I attached the book to you in the attachments
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Case: GOLDMAN SACHS
Please read the case “Goldman Sachs” from Chapter 5 “STRESS ” Page: – 149 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions:
1.Identify and describe the types of demands that Goldman Sachs’ employees experience in their jobs. Explain why these employees can be motivated and committed to the company while also experiencing a great deal of stress. (Min words 150-200)
2. Describe how Goldman Sachs’ resilience training might influence different parts of the stress process as it is described in this chapter. (Min words 150-200)
3. Identify and describe potential limitations of Goldman Sachs’ resilience training program. How can these limitations be mitigated? (Min words 200)
Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 1, 3 & 5 “What is Organizational Behaviour? — Organizational Commitment & Stress” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4. Create a list of the most successful companies that you can think of. What do these companies have that others don’t? Are the things that those companies possess rare and inimitable ? What makes those things difficult to copy? (Min words 200-300)
5. Studies suggest that decades of downsizing have lowered organizational commitment levels. Can you think of a way that an organization can conduct layoffs without harming the commitment of the survivors? How? (Min words 150-200)
6. you had several job offers after graduating, to what degree would the level of challenge stressors in the different jobs influence your choice of which job to take? Why? (Min words 150-200)
Important Note: –
1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.