Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Instructions – Read the following account provided by a principal (pp. 75-78), reflect on her practice and perform a case analysis.
Assess the effectiveness of this principal by reflecting on her practice. What happened to this teacher? Was it fair? If a school gives a new teacher two years of good evaluations, and then a new principal views her work unsatisfactory, what should be done? If you were confronted by the challenge of working with this teacher, what would you have done? Be sure to consider the following:
Upon performing a case study, you should be able to respond to the following questions.
1. Was this teacher provided enough time to improve?
2. Did the teacher get a fair shake?
3. How much credibility do you give to your predecessor’s evaluations?
4. Should you talk with you r predecessor about this teacher? Why?
5. Is this teacher beyond help? Can you get an experienced master teacher to help her? Should you?
6. Was this principal too tough? Did the principal take the easy way out?
7. What would you do differently in evaluating this teacher?
APA format. No plagiarism. 300 Words minimal.